Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Saturday

Today Ashlyn and I had fun at the easter-egg-hunt .The Easter Bunny came to our house today and left us some candy,jump ropes ,and shirts with head bands . He hid our easter baskets in the basement inside the toddler bed
and they were SO hard to find .Although,all in all we had TONS of fun .Tycen is getting to the point that he is
starting to walk .WOW! In case you haven't heard, ashlyn has a little secret . Our mom is going to have another
baby! Wow! The Johnson family is growing and growing .Well, I guess I should have said this before but,
HAPPY EASTER! Well,on Charlene's b-day when ash heard about char in the hospital,she started bawling
Guess what ,there is NO EASTER BUNNY at all.When I found out I started to cry.I've always belived in
the Easter Bunny .We are very exited for easter ,and we hope you are ,too.Ashlyn and I both love all of
you.We are all doing well,and having fun .Love, Mckayla , Ashlyn ,and Tycen.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter to your family also. Tell Ashlyn that there will always be an Easter bunny just like there will always be a santa Clause, because it is the believer in us that keeps that light of Christ glowing inside of us, but what a sad day for her. I love that you have a blog too, I on;y started blogging these last few weeks and now I love it and I blog all the time and I decided to figure out how to add pictures and music too.

Julie Johnson said...

Welcome to blogging! Sorry McKayla, growing up is no fun, but now you can help your mom shop and hide eggs. I know it is not much consolation, but it will get better. Hope to hear more from you. Its been fun to keep in touch with everyone!

Unknown said...

LaDawn you need to upate your blog, we are anxious to see what is going on in your lives these days.

Julie Johnson said...

https://www.gwcu.org/cmsimages/auto_04freestar.jpg
Hey,
I know you have to get a new car the above link is for goldenwest. Its kind of expensive, but they take bids too.

Julie Johnson said...

try this address:
https://www.gwcu.org/accounts_inventory.aspx

Things are crazy down here on the farm.