Friday, April 4, 2008

Listen to the prophet

Hey,family ,hope you all catch this before tommorow , but as we listen to General Confrence I hope we ALL listen to Pres. Monson give his first talk as president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day -saints . Some of you may feel sad that Pres. Hinkley passed away, but just think , he is probably so happy to be with Margorie Pay Hinkley. Kyle,so you know I left you a comment on our blog about Daimon . Liz , haven't heard from you in a while. Of course, I haven't read your blog in a while ,so what do you expect! Tycen is walking down the hall ! We are so happy for spring ,aren't you! Well,sorry the last one was so short ,Tycen really wanted to go home ,so, any ways, we love you all love,
McKayla, and Ashlyn

2 comments:

McKayla said...

Hey, Cherise,I hear Daimon is crawling! wow! it is so cool!

Unknown said...

Thanks again for love and support and prayers and to McKayla and Ashlyn for cards and fun jewelry for the girls and thank you for letting them come stay the night, they really enjoyed that. I will blog at a later time, I just can't do that yet at this time, but I will in time.

Things are crazy down here on the farm.