Thursday, August 14, 2008

August ... time for the Beijing Olympics

Hey ,family
how is it going? Just for Kyle , if you didn't hear, Mark and Julie moved to Brigham City a few weeks ago,and their new house is really nice! Have you seen Shawn Johnson the Olympics? Ashlyn and I saw her on the tryouts one night and she was SO good ! So, Kyle, are you able to watch BYU at all in china or are you going nuts to see them play? Anyways, how is it in China Anyways? I forgot, did you get tickets to the Olympics? If you did, let me know how you like them live . I love you all so much ! love,
McKayla and family

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great that you blogged again. Good to see all the fun new changes to your cute blog.

Kyle and Reesie said...

Hey Mickey-D.
China is awesome! We didn't get to see the Olympics live. We had to watch them on tv just like you.
Tell your mom and dad that I think your new brother's name should be Hubert.

Things are crazy down here on the farm.